If you haven’t heard, I am an instructor at the All Things Silhouette conferences. These conferences bring together top notch teachers and vendors for a 3-day event in the Atlanta area. They are open to anyone who wants to learn more about using a Silhouette. Just imagine — hundreds of Silhouette users, incredible teachers, door prizes, shopping and more!
As with everything lately, it hasn’t been possible to do in-person events. The good news is that this May we are doing a VIRTUAL conference!
The downside is that we don’t get to visit or shop in person. But there are some fantastic benefits–
- There’s no airfare, hotel or meal costs. You only pay the $159 registration fee and for any materials used for the classes.
- You can easily attend from anywhere.
- Since you can watch ALL 16 classes, you won’t be torn over choosing between 2 that would normally meet at the same time.
- You can attend even if you have a conflict the weekend of May 21-23, which is when the classes kick off.
- You can watch the classes repeatedly and over a longer period of time, so you can take it at your own pace. Watch up through July 31, 2021.
- We’ll have daily Q&A sessions over Zoom for you to ask us instructors all your burning questions.
- The AMAZING door prize drawings still happen. Your prize is mailed to you.
- There are still discounts with the vendors.
- With the extra option of the VIP experience (cost is $259), you get an extra Live 3-hour Project Masterclass (choose 1 from 4 topics), an extended number of days to view the classes through September 30, 2021 and a digital goodie bag of downloads.
Learn more about the All Things Silhouette May Virtual Conference here. Hope to meet you there!