I told you in a recent post that Silhouette America has announced plans to discontinue manufacturing the Curio machine. You can find that post here. Curios can do things none of the other Silhouette machines can, such as etching and embossing. That’s because they use a rigid base instead of a flexible mat.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click the link and purchase something, I may receive a small commission. You pay the same price. This helps me to be able to keep my business going and provide more tutorials.
I mentioned in the post that the company would be getting in just a couple of more shipments of Curios and promised to let you know when they did. Well, as of this moment — March 9, 2021 — Curios are showing as IN STOCK on the Silhouette America website. If you want this machine, I highly recommend you grab one now before they run out again. You can find them here.
I’m also seeing stock on the following items–
- Embossing tools
- Regular size base kit (includes base, platforms, cutting mat and embossing mat)
- Regular size cutting mat
- Regular size embossing mat
- Regular size PixScan mat
- Large size base kit (includes base, platforms, cutting mat and embossing mat)
- 12″ cutting mat (requires larger base)
- 12″ embossing mat (required larger base)
- 12″ PixScan mat (requires larger base)
- Dust cover
I’ll keep updating this post and the one linked above as the stock changes.